After Effects Training
Adobe After Effects is a powerful application for motion graphics and visual effects for film and video. After Effects is used for broadcast graphics, music videos, feature films, video rotoscoping, corporate presentations, and conferences. In this online After Effects course, you can study with a leading animator and learn how to use After Effects to create sophisticated motion graphics—using text and object animations, compositing videos and images, and adding audio and effects.
GN Infotech provides the best Adobe After Effects Training in Khanna with below mentioned course curriculum. GN Infotech labs are equipped with latest software so that students can get 100% practical training.
At the completion of training the participant will exhibit the following :
- - Understanding the workspace
- - Using Presets and effects to create Basic Animations
- - Working with Layers and Shapes
- - Applying textual animations
- - Animating Multimedia presentations and Layers
- - Understanding Masking and object distortion using puppet tools
- - Learning Color Correction
- - Understanding Camera Tracking in a 3D Setting
- - Designing 3D Objects by applying 3D Features
- - Understanding the high-end editing features
WHY After Effects TRAINING AT GN INFOTECH ?
- - Industry Compliant Syllabus
- - Multi-Platform Demonstration
- - Product Based Training
- - Real-Time Case Studies
- - Use of Latest Tools & Technology
- - LCD equipped class room
- - Unlimited Lab facility
- - Faculty drawn from Industries
- - Daily Handouts & Lab Exercise
- - Workshops on New Technologies
TARGET AUDIENCE :
- - Film and Video Editor
- - Motion Graphic Animators
Introduction to After Effects Interface.
Keyframes & Timeline
Ttransform properties (Anchor Point, Position, Scale, Rotation, and Opacity)
Working with multiple layers.
Project - Weather animation
Customize motion path
Zoom in and out
Intricate keyframing handiwork.
Project - Bouncing ball animation
Text tool along with text animation techniques
Motion blur and text effects presets.
Import and manipulate text from Photoshop.
Project -TV preview
After Effects as a compositing tool
Combine video files, stills, and Photoshop and Illustrator art (and more) into a single animation.
Creating custom shape
Using alpha channels to manage transparency
Using effects as stroke, scribble, and 3D
Project - Rotoscoping
Add & remove vide contents and lighting effects
Apply toning and blurring to your images
Adjust saturation and luminosity
Speed up and slow down time with time remapping
Project - Compositing
Key frame assistants
Panels and Tools
Video production workflow
Project - Integrating audio